Welcome to the Summer School 2014
The Summer School 2014: Sustainable Waste and Waste Water Management - organized by the University of Luxembourg and the University of Trier - is to be held at the University of Luxembourg Campus Kirchberg on 7-12 July, 2014. The Summer School is intended for PhD students, post-docs and MSc. students, industrial and research institutions in engineering and environmental studies, including solid waste and waste water managers, government as well as municipal employees who are interested in participation.
Six days of lectures and training sessions and three field trips in Luxembourg.
The late bird registration is open.Apply now
|Young researcher (under the age of 30)||120||Euro|
|Participants from university and administration||300||Euro|
|Participants from private sector||450||Euro|
- Updated: Banquet
- Updated: Course room : A17
- Updated: Payment Date: by 20 June 2014. **Please pay your course fee by bank transfer**
- Updated: Application Deadline: 08 June 2014. **Please wait for a confirmation before your payment**
- Updated: 23 April 2014 / https://www.facebook.com/summerschool2014uni.lu
- Updated: 07 April 2014 / Abstract of presentations
- Updated: 20 March 2014 / Online Registration Form
- Updated: 17 March 2014 / About
- Updated: 10 March 2014 / Flyer and Poster